- Printable PDF
- 20+ Persona prompts within 4 exercises
- Pybop Guidance included
- Time to complete: 2-8 hours
- License: For individual use only. No reproductions or digital sharing permitted. To reprint or share with a team or group, please contact Pybop for permission.
Audience Personas Worksheet
User personas describe common behaviors, motivations, and attitudes (including potential obstacles) that a certain type of visitor exhibits when making a decision.
The user personas are less about demographics, and more about describing a specific person in order to bring them to life for writers, designers, and marketers. Personas help answer these kinds of questions:
- Where is the user coming from?
- Why are they here?
- What do they expect?
- What is holding them back?
- What do they hope to gain?
Use this worksheet to help you organize your thoughts around categories and types of personas and to create specific user personas. This worksheet is meant as a guide; watch for prompts to customize it based on your specific industry and audience.
When you’re finished, you’ll have a useful document to share with agencies, designers and staff to help them understand exactly who you are talking to in all of your media outreach.
After you complete your Audience Personas, we recommend completing the Audience Journey Worksheet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.