The Website Design Process is part of Pybop’s Content Strategy: “Start Here” Worksheet Series. It is an overview of the most common website design process and the content strategist’s role in that process. It’s designed to help you create an request for proposal (RFP) that includes content strategy, and to use as a checklist in your own planning process.
- Downloadable, printable PDF
- 11 steps with spreadsheet examples and checklists
- Pybop Guidance with benefits
- Time to complete worksheet: 2-3 months (for full process, on average)
- Who it’s for: project managers designing an effective process, companies creating RFPs, agencies incorporating content strategy into their website redesign process
- License: For individual use only. No reproductions or digital sharing permitted. To reprint or share with a team or group, please contact Pybop for permission.