The best learning experiences are in person. Whether your event is large or small, public or private, we look forward to connecting.
2019 Worldwide Content Strategy Conferences curated by Pybop
Local SoCal Events
Invite Shelly Bowen to Speak at Your Event
Shelly Bowen, Chief Content Strategist of Pybop, LLC, has spoken, mentored, and hosted workshops at events from California to the Netherlands. She focuses on a variety of topics, including:
- Content Strategy ROI
- Content Strategy and Design
- Content Strategy and Information Architecture
- Content Workflow
- Brand Storytelling
- Writing for Interactive Experiences
Past Pybop Speaking Engagements
- Society for Technical Writers, Mobile Editing Best Practices, April 2018
- MarketingProfs, High-Performance Content Marketing Framework, October 2017. View recorded session.
- Content Wrangler, Content in Motion, Webinar Presenter, January 2017. View recorded webinar.
- American Marketing Association, Podcast Interview, November 2016
- American Marketing Association, The Art of Marketing, Speaker, November 2016. View slides.
- American Marketing Association, Cause Conference San Diego, Round Table Moderator, May 19, 2016
- SDInbound (previously SDHug) Content Strategy Mentor, 2016, 2015
- ComNet 2015 Sponsor
- Elixir of Life Summit, Speaker, 2015
- Content Marketing Institute: Online instructor on brand storytelling, published 2014
- Intuit Editorial Forum Workshop: Private corporate event, 2013, Mountain View, CA
- Geek Girl Tech Conference: Kickstarter Panelist: Watch the crowdfunding event video from June 2013.
- ScribbleLive Panelist: “Content Marketing Planning Tips and Lessons Learned,” 2014
- SD/PEN: The Interactive World of Mobile: Where Do Editors Fit?“
- Inspire Conference: Graphic Design, Type, and Code, The Netherlands, December 2012. Here are the slides.
- Startup California Partnership: StartUp San Diego, October 13, 2012.
- All Things Business by SD/PEN, 2012
- Crowdfunding 101 Panel: Hera Hub, August 2012.
- San Diego Ad Club’s Interactive Day, June 2012, San Diego, CA. Presented “Five Steps to Kickstart Your Content Strategy,” which received 15,000+ views in the first 24 hours on Slideshare.
- Confab 2012: The Content Strategy Conference: “The Magic Layer: The Secret to Content Strategy Success,” presented May 2012, Minneapolis, MN.