Reward your smarty pants team with your very own Custom Content Strategy or Brand Storytelling Workshop.
WHY A CUSTOM WORKSHOP
Custom content strategy workshops educate, inspire, and push you forward. Even better? Your workshop could help your brand:
- Reimagine and develop your brand story together as a team
- Create a stronger voice that everyone can embrace
- Inspire brand loyalty from the inside out by practicing elevator pitches
- Identify ways to minimize customer service calls
- Educate your team on best practices of content strategy, how to review content, and maximizing workflow efficiency
HOW IT WORKS
- Request a custom workshop to suit your current messaging and communication goals.
- Determine whether your workshop is half-day, full-day, over a few days.
- Host at your office or at one of our our San Diego locations.
- Everyone gets to work — real work, not just scenarios.
- Gain real deliverables to move your business forward.
“The best brand charter workshop and presentation I’ve experienced, and I’ve seen many.”
“This experience really brought us together closer as a team.”
“It reinforced what makes us unique, while reinforcing our belief in what we’re doing for people. Loved it.”
“These three days gave us solid foundation content for our website, sales and marketing messages.”
“I really enjoyed the interactivity, knowing that people were being listened to — everyone loved seeing their own words represented.”
“This workshop made everyone feel they were an important part of the content strategy and branding.”
MOST POPULAR WORKSHOP TOPICS
- Core Messaging Priorities: Rediscover what’s most important, so you can analyze and optimize your company content and brands.
- Brand Charter: Focus internally on your brand’s messaging before hiring a design or marketing firm.
- Content Creation and Governance: Learn how to create an efficient and effective content creation process.
DEEP DIVE IMPROVEMENTS
- Audience Analysis: Better understand your audiences in order to create content that motivates them.
- Content Organization and Maintenance: Organize your content so it makes the most sense intuitively to you and your primary audience.